+91-7434877470

Vadodara, Gujarat, India

Subscribe To Get Updates on Latest Trends on Internet

Friday 5 August 2016

Modi's Gujarat Model | BSNL Does Not Reach People In Gujarat In 2016

Hello Friends, This is really surprise to know that BSNL the so called largest telephone network does not reach to people in Narendra Modi's Gujarat in the year 2016. Then what is to feel so proud about Gujarat and Modi.

I believe you do not get the exact matter with this. It is better to explain the detail matter so that you understand it better and understand the work period of Modi during his Chief Minister in Gujarat.

I belong to a state other than Gujarat. As I was going to retire, I decided to settle in some place other than my native place as it was a remote village and I wanted a better brought up of my kid. I asked many of my friends and most of them suggested me Vadodara in Gujarat. When I thought about it, I also liked as it was well advertised that, Modi has made Gujarat a best place in all respect. Since I have never stayed in Gujarat, I just believed my friend's advice and purchased a flat in Jambuva area which is in Vadodara. I got the possession of the flat in just 1 year time. Everybody just wiched me luck as this rarely happens that builders keep their promise and give possession of flat in time.

I was thanking the administration of Gujarat and people of Gujarat too because I was going to be one of them soon. Because I was briefed that the people of Gujarat are very good people.

After few days I got retired and shifted to Vadodara to stay permanently.

When I inquired about to have a telephone connection, I was told that there is no connection facility provided yet at this new building project so far. it may come some time later. I thought, this is a normal thing to happen. It is quite normal that, BSNL has not laid OFC to this place so BSNL connection can not be feasible at this moment. I have to wait for some time. When I met a local guy in near by village (Sundarpura) and asked him if they have BSNL telephone lines available in Sundarpura, he said, they do not have BSNL lines available in their village. I got surprised. I reconfirmed this again and he confirmed that, since people use mobile, they hardly require BSNL, that is the reason why BSNL facility is not available in Sundarpura.

Does not this sound funny. To me, YES.

Holly shit, this is 2016 and BSNL does not provide service in a village called Sundarpura, Jambuva, Vadodara.

To confirm this, I applied for BSNL connection online in BSNL website to see if they can provide a feedback to me if they actually provide service in this area or not. My application was successfully submitted. But I did not receive any feedback from BSNL office where as after successful submission of application I received the confirmation message that, one of the BSNL employee will contact me shortly.

For the best of your knowledge, Vadodara is the constituency of our Prime Minister Narendra Modi.

What better example you require to understand the situation of Gujarat and the Leadership of Narendra Modi.

Unless you come to Gujarat, you will not understand real Gujarat. So, just do not believe everything you listen from others about Gujarat unless you experience it yourself. because Mr. Modi is expert in advertisements. Not only me, by now many people believe this strongly.

I do not say there is nothing good about Gujarat and Mr. Modi has not done anything for Gujarat. There are lot of good things done by Modi which has never been done by any other CM of either Gujarat or any other state. This was a small thing which should have been done long before but not done yet (2016) which drawn my attention to publicize it.

If you have anything to add to this story, please post it in comment.

Please Note: This is my personal experience, so this has nothing to do with any political party or any other person. Also, I do not belong to any political party. I am just a bloody common man.

No comments:
Write comments

Hey, Just follow us on Twitter and stay updated...
Join Our Newsletter